FUB-AMB (also known as AMB-FUBINACA and MMB-FUBINACA) is an indazole-based synthetic cannabinoid that is a potent agonist of the CB1 receptor. The simple chemical formula of the substance is summed up as C21H22FN3O3.
Its official designation in the IUPAC system is defined as methyl (1-(4-fluorobenzyl)-1H-indazole-3-carbonyl)-L-valinate, with the molecular weight determined to be 383.41 g/mol.
This is an analogue of AB-FUBINACA, which is a fairly potent synthetic cannabinoid. AB-FUBINACA exhibits a strong affinity (Ki =0.9 nM) for the CB1 receptor, and the primary amide moiety in the L-valinamide side chain in AB-FUBINACA has been replaced with a methyl ester in FUB-AMB.
FUB-AMB can only be ordered if you are over 18 years of age.
Please ensure that FUB-AMB is NOT controlled in the country/state to which you wish it to be delivered.
FUB-AMB is not for human consumption.
Why Buy FUB-AMB From Us?
- We are a long established and trusted supplier of Research Chemicals
- 24 hour Live Chat...ask any questions, if you're unsure of anything at all
- Various Payment options to suit your needs
- We offer Same-Day shiping, provided you order before 4pm CET
- Our customers leave genuine reviews which allow you to buy with confidence